Saturday, July 25, 2015

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

My experience with great customer service has always been at Samash Music. I always go there to check out new gear or to test instruments. Some prices might be a little higher than Guitar Center but they can match the prices. Right when I walk in, I just feel great. The reason they are my favorite place for customer service is because from my experience, they know what they are talking about.

Employees at Samash always offer suggestions for a better buy including quality and price. They also don't mind if you don't really know what you are talking about and talk on forever. Also, the store here in Vegas closes at 9pm. I have gone to there store around 8:50pm just to mess around with things and they don't seem to mind. They waited for me to leave instead of kicking me out.

I really like Samash's customer service and always recommend them to any musician. "Outstanding marketing companies go to great lengths to learn about and understand their customers’ needs, wants, and demands" (Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Edition.  Armstrong 6). Even if I don't plan to buy anything, they go get a cable, the instrument I want to try out and ask for my amp preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment