Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

As a child, guitars always amazed me; specifically classical guitars. My dad would always call me to the living to watch musicians and vocalists perform. I cannot remember my age, but since the first time I seen a guitar on TV, I knew I wanted a real one. My parents did not take me serious since I was so little and guitars are somewhat expensive. I bugged them for years. I was so happy I finally got my first classical guitar!

Even if I didn’t really know what I was doing, I played my guitar all day. I eventually got the hang of it. The older I grew, the more I knew and the more I practice.

I practiced so much my dad did take away from me once. I know he wants to see me get somewhere with music but not my guitar, anything but my guitar!

I am a musician and professional audio engineer. Creativity is support important to me when it comes to making music. It is a big part of my life and a huge part of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment