Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 6: Me x 3

TOYOTA TRUCKS
Toyota is a vehicle that really defines my father.  It has always been his number one choice for vehicle purchase.  Nissan is his second choice.  The reason for his choice is trust.  He has always seen Toyota as a reliable vehicle.  More specifically, he relies on Toyota trucks.  All his purchases had been used cars.  He has owned many Toyota cars and trucks throughout his life and has never had a problem with any of them.  I know continue on with his Toyota loyalty for trucks.  Currently my father owns a Toyota Tacoma 99' and my sister a Toyota Solaris 01'.  I have a classic 1977 Toyota  R23 pickup.  I would never buy a vehicle other than Toyota!

VANS SHOES
When I was younger, it always felt so hard to pick out a shoe.  I didn't like the way many looked.  Some shoes did look nice but were way too expensive.  I would usually end up just getting whatever shoe that was cheap.  One day, in my mid teen years, I walked into a vans store in search for some shoes.  At the time, I got a pair because it met my style.  Ever since, I have been purchasing Vans shoes.  Now in the present,  I continue to stay loyal to the brand but go for their more simple solid color (black) shoes.

MOGAMI CABLE
In the past, I never really payed attention to instrument cables or XLR cables.  I used to always purchase a cheap brand that was usually around 20'.  Now that I have entered the recording world, cables matter a little more than what they did before.  I have never heard of the brand Mogami until early this year.  I went to a music store to purchase a microphone.  The microphone said it was internally wired with Mogami cable.  I didn't really think about it at the moment.  I thought, maybe I need another XLR cable since this is a stereo pair microphone.  The sales person suggested Mogami since it was on sale that day.  After I got home I did some research on the cable.  It turned out to be a top of the line cables.  It is designed for superior audio quality.  I was surprised because the price wasn't ridiculously high and also because the cable was so thin compared to others.  They are considered "The Cable of the Pros".  Since then, they have been my number one choice for XLR cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment