Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Business Mission Statement

In order to be able to succeed in my business, my mission statement must be carefully put together.  Mission statements are super important and it is also important to do it right!  "Forging a sound mission begins with the following questions: What is our business? Who is the customer? What do consumers value? What should our business be?" (Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Edition.  Armstrong 39).  My mission statement for Ataco is as follows:

***Our mission at Ataco is to create a memorable moment through food and music.  By providing excellent service, customers and employees will feel at home in hopes to build a community.  Talent is encouraged to fill the community with creativity.**

I state that the business is food and music.  The customers, I don't clearly state but is anyone with talent.  Customers value a mermorable moment and I state in my first sentence.  The business is a pop-up restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment