Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

I am an audio student but for creative content, I would like to do more than just audio.  I would first like to create a logo for my fast food pop-up.  I have little experience (almost none) in graphic design but I do have enough skills to make it happen.  I do not have an idea of what it would like yet because this requires a lot of brainstorming and sketching.  Logos are generally simple and eye catching.  If time allows me at the end, I will create an animation for my logo.

Another thing I hope to achieve is clothing design.  For this, I will need lots of help from my knowledgeable sister.  She has created dresses in the past.  Those dresses were modeled by her in the Fashion Show Mall.  My goal is get some sketch designs ready for the actual clothing to be made.  The clothing will most likely not be complete as a physical product in time for the final project.

The last creative content will be an audio commercial.  I plan the commercial to be under 45 seconds.  The commercial will be ready in English and Spanish.  The commercial must cover important information such as the who, what, when, where and why.

To show what the the pop-up restaurant looks like, I will need to do some Photoshop.  This shouldn't be too hard since I got the perfect BBQ grill in my backyard.  I also own a set of PA speakers.  The only thing that I would need to Photoshop is a tent and the logo sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment